Christian around Britain - in Kintyre

Forum publicising and discussing local issues and news in general.

Christian around Britain - in Kintyre

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Many of you will be aware the Christian Nock is in Kintyre as he continues his quest to walk the whole coastline of Britan non stop, which is approx a 6500 mile journey - equivelant to walking from John O Groats to Landsend seven and a half times.

He arrived in Campbeltown on Wednesday having walked from Tayinloan to Campbeltown. On Thursday he walked from Campbeltown to Machrihanish to Ballygroggan and the following day he walked the Kintyre Way Route from Ballygroggran to Southend where he was met with some Mince, Neeps and Tatties by Frances and Ian at Muneroy. Today he walked from Southend to Campbeltown via the Learside so if you see him around town give him a shout!

Looks like Christian will be spending Christmas in Kintyre/Mid Argyll as he heads north on the east coast of Kintyre so give him all the support you can. To find out more see http://www.christianaroundbritain.co.uk/

To follow Christian and see his photos etc of KIntyre etc follow him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/christian.britain.3

Good luck!
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Christian around Britain - in Kintyre

Postby jdcarra » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi KFN

Will Christian be heading up the Carradale road tomorrow or Monday.

JD
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Yeah, by chance I met him on he Main Street and he said he plans to walk to Carradale tomorrow the head for Tarbert he following day.

Said the Lear Side was a breeze compared to walking he Kintyre Way from Ballygroggan to Southend - but he did say I was worth it for Frances' haggis! Neeps and tatties at Muneroy :-)
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby jdcarra » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:29 am

Kintyre Forum News wrote:Yeah, by chance I met him on he Main Street and he said he plans to walk to Carradale tomorrow the head for Tarbert he following day.

If he reads this i have a few opions for a bed for the night or it may be two with the forecast for Monday.

I shall be on my way back from Glasgow tomorrow but he can or his support call my mobile on 07531131308.

Cheers KFN

JD
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local News and Issues