Campbeltown Community Sports Hub

Forum publicising and discussing local issues and news in general.

Campbeltown Community Sports Hub

Postby Kintyre Forum News » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Received this by email and thought I would post. Good opportunity for the community

Good Morning Folks,

I am excited to let you know that our first Community Sport Hub meeting will be held in Campbeltown on Wednesday 27th November. The meeting will take place at the Town Hall Chambers at 7.00pm and is open to all clubs and groups delivering sport and physical activity to the community.

This is a really exciting opportunity for South Kintyre and we really hope to see as many clubs at the meeting as possible. Community Sport Hubs are an exciting legacy initiative from Sportscotland and a great opportunity for clubs to get together and discuss ways to improve sport and sporting provision in South Kintyre.

I have attached a couple of documents (one attached below) which will give you a better idea of what the Hubs are about. Please feel free to pass information about the meeting on to other clubs I may have missed in this email..

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 27th November. In the meantime please free to get in touch for more information or with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,
Jillian

Jillian Gibson
Community Sport Hubs Officer - Argyll & Bute
Tel: 01631 567892 Mob: 07747118283
Email: jillian.gibson@argyll-bute.gov.uk

http://www.argyll-bute.gov.uk
Realising our potential together
Attachments
CSH Briefing Note.pdf
(220.13 KiB) Downloaded 364 times
If you have a news article or event please post here or e-mail us at kfn@campbeltown.info

www.campbeltown.info - www.visitkintyre.info -
www.kintyreaccommodation.com - www.kintyregolf.com
Kintyre Forum News
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Local News and Issues