Cinema - Lottery - Support the Wee Pictures!

Forum publicising and discussing local issues and news in general.

Cinema - Lottery - Support the Wee Pictures!

Postby Admin3 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:25 pm

I forgot to post this the other day but I got the following e-mail and I hope more will be posted soon on this:-

Quote:
Dear Friends,
Please help keep the cinema going! You may not go yourself, but it is Kintyre's only source of family entertainment six days every week. It helps keep young people off the streets and is crucial to Campbeltown's Social Inclusion Program.

Please support us by filling in your entry form today.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Choose six numbers from 0 to 9 and enter them in the centre panel inside the leaflet. If your numbers match the last digit of the daily Fahrenheit temperatures (in the right place) of Corfu, Istanbul, Tenerife, Innsbruck, Edinburgh and Stockholm, you win the top prize of...
£10,000!

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

Each entry line (i.e. each set of 6 numbers) costs £1 per week (20p per day). There is a draw every weekday from Monday to Friday, so you have a chance of winning a prize 5 times a week! You pay monthly by standing order.

WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO?

All the money is kept securely in a stakeholder fund, and more than a third comes back to us.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I'VE WON?
You can check your numbers in the Daily Telegraph or at www.theweatherlottery.com. However, there is no need for you to check them, as all prizes are guaranteed and sent out automatically.

Hope the above may be of some use to you.
Admin
Admin3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Local News and Issues