Sited Caravan

If there is anything you need please list on here...keep it clean!

Sited Caravan

Postby ACLD13 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Bit of a longshot here :D

I am looking for a caravan (preferably sited) that is not used anymore and maybe needs works done on it (We are family of 6 so one with 2 bedrooms would be ideal). After camping at a various sites I couldn't help notice that some of the vans were looking very tired and unused and I thought it would be a great project to get one that needs "fixed up" again and be able to use it ourselves.

I realise that the chances of getting a "free" caravan is very slim but just on the off chance that someone is thinking of getting rid of one :D , or even if we came to some sort of arrangement on one?

As they say "you don't ask you don't get" :lol:
ACLD13
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Sited Caravan

Postby JOHN AND LIZ » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm

the van has gone
Last edited by JOHN AND LIZ on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
JOHN AND LIZ
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby ACLD13 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Many thanks for the offer.

Just having problems finding somewhere willing to site another caravan now (turns out there is a waiting list for a few and others are unwilling to take vans over a certain age) :(

We will keep trying and get in touch as soon as possible.

Again thank you for the offer. :D
ACLD13
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby JOHN AND LIZ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Have you tried any the farmers? they are allowed 3 statics on their land my van is 15 miles south of campbeltown on the west coast lots of farms around.
JOHN AND LIZ
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby ACLD13 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Hadn't thought of that! Will see what I can find out :)
ACLD13
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Kintyre Lad » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 pm

JOHN AND LIZ wrote:Have you tried any the farmers? they are allowed 3 statics on their land my van is 15 miles south of campbeltown on the west coast lots of farms around.

I don't think they are simply "allowed" to site 3 statics? They have to have formal planning permission like everyone else.
Kintyre Lad
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Dunn » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:25 am

Kintyre Lad wrote:
JOHN AND LIZ wrote:Have you tried any the farmers? they are allowed 3 statics on their land my van is 15 miles south of campbeltown on the west coast lots of farms around.

I don't think they are simply "allowed" to site 3 statics? They have to have formal planning permission like everyone else.

I'm aware there are rules & regulations of the caravans allowed on farm land.

You are allowed upto a maximum of 3, But each one needs planning permission to be put there.
Most councils would allow this aslong as there is no harm being caused, but some only allow a maximum of 5 years per caravan.
Dunn
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Wanted