Seamstress/upholsterer wanted

If there is anything you need please list on here...keep it clean!

Seamstress/upholsterer wanted

Postby The Edge » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:17 pm

I am looking for someone who can make to measure loose covers for sofas. These would be for cushions and also for the structure of the sofa. This is not urgent - at the moment I am just trying to get an idea of costs and ability. Thanks :|
The Edge
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: Seamstress/upholsterer wanted

Postby nicola » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi my name is Nicola Holt and I am able to make loose covers for sofas, chairs etc. Depending on what exactly you are wanting, but an example of cost is for a three piece suite, which has 10 cushions, including fabric would be in the region of £950.00. For this you would need in the region of 35 - 40 mts.

I am willing to make up your own fabric, and there are a few places in Glasgow, where you could buy fabric.

If you would like to give me a ring my number is 01583 431634. I will be away over the next couple of weeks, so if you don't get me, that is why.

Regards

Nicola.
nicola
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Seamstress/upholsterer wanted

Postby The Edge » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi Nicola

This sounds good. There are two, two-seater sofas (eight large cushions). I am not wanting the work done yet, but after the summer season is over, perhaps over the winter. I would probably get my own fabric, as I want to try and match it in with decor. Would you be able to do the covers that go over the sofas themselves (not the cushions, the backs, arms and front valance bit)?

I will make a note of your number and contact you later in the year.

Many thanks
The Edge
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Wanted